Art. 13 of Regulation EU 679/2016 General Data Protection Regulation
Who processes your data?
Alilaguna S.p.A., with sole shareholder, with registered office in Venice, Isola Nuova del Tronchetto n. 34, c.a.p. 30135, C.F. e P.IVA 02967180270 (hereinafter the “Company”) acts as data controller of your personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 679/2016 General Data Protection Regulation (the “Regulation”).
Why do we process your data?
1. Your personal data and any data relating to your purchases will be used by the Company to create your personal account and allow you to access the services and benefits reserved for you (e.g. to make your purchases more quickly and with "fast checkout", to check the history of your purchases, etc.);
2. allow you to proceed to the eventual purchase of our tickets and services.
The processing will be based on the contractual relationship relating to the management of your account and any purchase of our services.
Mandatory data and optional data
We ask you to provide all the data marked as “mandatory” as they are necessary to complete your registration and manage your purchases; failure to fill them out or filling them out incompletely may result in your registration and/or your purchases not being finalised. Failure to fill out the data marked as “optional” will not have any consequences.
How do we handle our data?
Your data will be processed mainly electronically to complete your registration and manage your purchase orders.
The data will always be processed in compliance with the legislation in force, and in any event in such a manner as to ensure their security and confidentiality and prevent their dissemination or unauthorised use, their alteration or destruction.
Per quanto tempo conserviamo i tuoi dati?
Your data will be processed throughout the validity of your registration with the website: your purchase data will be stored for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations (e.g. tax and accounting) and will be subsequently deleted.
Your data will not be disclosed. In order to manage your registration your data may come to the knowledge (solely within their respective areas of competence) of the persons in charge of the processing expressly authorized by the Company, as well as of the companies entrusted with the management of the website and related electronic archives, appointed as data processors. A complete list of all the data processor can be required by notice to be sent to email@example.com.
Transmission of data outside the EA
Your personal data will not be the subject of transfer to countries not belonging to the European Union.
By notice to be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, you may at any time exercise the rights provided for by articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation, such as:
- obtaining confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed
- obtaining access to your personal data and to the information set out in Article 15 of the Regulation;
- obtaining the rectification of the inaccurate personal data that concern you without undue delay or the supplementing of incomplete personal data;
- obtaining the erasure of the personal data that concern you without undue delay;
- obtaining the restriction of processing the personal data that concern you;
- being informed of any rectifications or erasures or restrictions of processing in relation to the personal data that concern you;
- receiving in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data that concern you;
- objecting at any time, on grounds associated with your specific situation, to the processing of the personal data that concern you.
Moreover, you will be entitled to object at any time, on grounds associated with your specific situation, to the processing of the personal data that concern you carried out for direct marketing purposes or to withdraw your consent.
Complaint before the Data Protection Authority
Should you consider the processing of your data infringes the GDPR, you may in any event lodge a complaint before the Italian Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it), or to the Data Protection Authority of the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer may be contacted at the e-mail address email@example.com.