Art. 13 of Regulation EU 679/2016 General Data Protection Regulation
a) Who processes your data?
Alilaguna S.p.A., with sole shareholder, with registered office in Venice, Isola Nuova del Tronchetto n. 34, c.a.p. 30135, C.F. e P.IVA 02967180270 (hereinafter the “Company”) acts as data controller of your personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 679/2016 General Data Protection Regulation (the “Regulation”).
b) Why do we process your data?
The data you provide us by fill this electronic form are required in order to answer to your request for information or to your complaint and to your report regarding the loss of personal items.
Your consent is not required in order to manage your request and/or report (art. 6, letter b), of the Regulation) or to pursue our legitimate interest in the correct and efficient management of our services, and protection of our rights, even before judicial authority (art. 6, letter f) of the Regulation).
d) Mandatory data and optional data
We ask you to provide all the data marked as “mandatory” as they are necessary to forward your request/complaint and allow us to handle it properly. Failure to fill out the data marked as “optional” will not have any consequences.
e) How do we handle our data?
Your data will be processed mainly electronically to handle your request/complaint and, where necessary, to reach back to you.
The data will always be processed in compliance with the legislation in force, and in any event in such a manner as to ensure their security and confidentiality and prevent their dissemination or unauthorised use, their alteration or destruction.
f) How long do we store your data?
Your data will be processed for the time required to properly handle your request/complaint and will be stored to allow us to improve our service; in particular your data will be stored for a maximum period of 10 years and will subsequently be destroyed or anonymized.
g) Processing recipients
In order to handle your request/complaint your data may come to the knowledge of the persons in charge of the processing operating our Customer Care, as well as of the companies entrusted with the management of the website, duly appointed as data processors. A complete list of all the data processor can be required by notice to be sent to email@example.com.
h) Your rights
By notice to be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, you may at any time exercise the rights provided for by articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation, such as:
• obtaining confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed
• obtaining access to your personal data and to the information set out in Article 15 of the Regulation;
• obtaining the rectification of the inaccurate personal data that concern you without undue delay or the supplementing of incomplete personal data;
• obtaining the erasure of the personal data that concern you without undue delay;
• obtaining the restriction of processing the personal data that concern you;
• being informed of any rectifications or erasures or restrictions of processing in relation to the personal data that concern you;
• receiving in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data that concern you;
• objecting at any time, on grounds associated with your specific situation, to the processing of the personal data that concern you.
Moreover, pursuant to Art. 21 of the Regulation, you will be entitled to object at any time, on grounds associated with your specific situation, to the processing of your personal data relating carried out in pursuit of the legitimate interests of the Controller pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) of the Regulation.
i) Complaint before the Data Protection Authority
Should you consider the processing of your data infringes the GDPR, you may in any event lodge a complaint before the Italian Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it), or to the Data Protection Authority of the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
j) Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer may be contacted at the e-mail address email@example.com.